All Autotech Council meetings are open to new product and technology demos - free of charge. Demo companies are chosen based on their market readiness and segment interest from the OEMs, vendors, and distributors.
If you are a company with a new technology, new service, or new product, it is the responsibility of the Autotech Council to make sure your innovations are getting introduced to the partners and customers that can get you to market.
We have monthly opportunities for companies to demo new technology to our members. Some months we are looking for startups to pitch for 30 minutes, some months we look for segment-specific innovation such as safety or in-car apps which takes 5 minutes. Other months, we may look for major players in the industry to talk about their innovation programs and how they support entrepreneurs.
A company who is selected to demo at the Autotech Council can expect the following:
- Either a 5 minute product demo slot or a 30-minute company pitch depending on the agenda.
- A group of smart, informed, and highly connected auto industry professionals giving you their undivided attention.
- Your company will be listed in the public directory of our website advertising to the larger community that you have an innovative solution.
- Several auto manufacturers from several continents to review each presentation whether or not they are physically present for your speech.
- Your presentation will be stored in a secure, member-only library so that members who couldn't meet you in person can still consider your product.
- Interruptions are common so plan your time accordingly.
- We do not give out contact information or make personal introductions for our speakers, so we encourage you to use your networking time to get contact information from your audience.
- Always include your contact information in your presentation file so companies reviewing your deck after the fact can contact you.
Demo selection is a Council-wide effort. We take requests and recommendations from our members and sponsors, consult our executive committee when deciding between multiple products and technologies, and rely on inside and outside analysts and investors for their informed opinions in building a balanced agenda.
We keep all demo and speaker applications and invite companies on a rolling basis. Therefore, if you are not chosen at a specific time, your application will be considered for future opportunities as they arise.
Please note: Demo opportunities, which are free to invited companies, do not include demo tables which may be available for a fee if the meeting room has available space.